February 05, 2006

 

Bad Religion



...Violent Islamic militants have set ablaze the Danish consulate in Beirut in their continuing effort to somehow “avenge” the printing of a cartoon depicting the Prophet Mohammed with a turban that resembles a bomb. This comes a few days after Muslim gunmen threatened to kidnap European workers in Gaza City if the European Union failed to apologize for offending them.
...Torching buildings and kidnapping over a fucking cartoon? I thought that it was bad enough that I have to deal with militant Christians telling me that I’m going to go to hell some day because I haven’t accepted Christ as my personal savior. At least they haven’t burned my house down.
...It’s not hard to figure out why some people have no respect for organized religions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home